Jokes

These are old posts that can be read, but not posted to anymore.
Xjmt
Tv Watcher
Tv Watcher

Post by Xjmt » Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:04 pm

:rotfl: Is that another blonde joke? :rotfl:

brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brian » Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:50 pm

I got this forwarded to me... (The opinions expressed in the spam do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster, lol!) ;)
The Guys' Rules

At last a guy has taken the time to write this all down Finally, the guys' side of the story. (I must admit, it's pretty good.)

We always hear "the rules" from the female side. Now here are the rules from the male side. These are our rules! Please note... these are all numbered "1" ON PURPOSE!

1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

1. Sunday sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.

1. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.

1. Crying is blackmail.

1. Ask for what you want.
Let us be clear on this one:
Subtle hints do not work!
Strong hints do not work!
Obvious hints do not work!
Just say it!

1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.

1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.

1. If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.

1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.

1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.

1. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

1. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

1. Christopher Columbus did not need directions and neither do we.

1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.

1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine...Really.

1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball, the shotgun formation, or monster trucks.

1. You have enough clothes.

1. You have too many shoes.

1. I am in shape. Round is a shape.

1. Thank you for reading this. Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight; but did you know men really don't mind that? It's like camping.

Pass this to as many men as you can - to give them a laugh.

Pass this to as many women as you can - to give them a bigger laugh!!
:biggrin:
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

Xjmt
Tv Watcher
Tv Watcher

Post by Xjmt » Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:12 pm

:rotfl: :rock: :biggthumbup: :clap: :ghug:

trucker2000
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by trucker2000 » Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:15 pm

:rotfl: Soooo true.... :rotfl:

crawls to home made dog house. (don't tell her the tv in my dog house is better than hers in the living room) :cool:
You can teach an old dog new tricks. :D
Sometimes.
Forum Host

brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brian » Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:26 am

I especially like this one...
1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

lswot
Tv Watcher
Tv Watcher

Post by lswot » Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:52 am

:roll: maybe they should retitle this string. :huh:
:beamup: lswot
eccl 2:13

"A Government big enough to give you every thing you want, is big enough to take away every thing you have."
......Thomas Jefferson......

brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brian » Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:53 am

To what, "Truths"?

:chase:

lswot
Tv Watcher
Tv Watcher

Post by lswot » Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:58 am

brian wrote:To what, "Truths"?

You wish........ :lol:

"A Government big enough to give you every thing you want, is big enough to take away every thing you have."

LHawke
Tv Watcher
Tv Watcher

Post by LHawke » Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:52 pm

lswot wrote:
brian wrote:To what, "Truths"?

You wish........ :lol:
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." Adam Savage, Mythbusters
:crazy:

brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brian » Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:34 pm

A Minneapolis couple decided to go to Florida to thaw out during a particularly icy winter. They planned to stay at the same hotel where they spent their honeymoon 20 years earlier. Because of hectic schedules, it was difficult to coordinate their travel schedules.

So, the husband left Minnesota and flew to Florida on Thursday, with his wife flying down the following day.

The husband checked into the hotel. There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send an email to his wife. However, he accidentally left out one letter in her email address, and without realizing his error, sent the email.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Houston, a widow had just returned home from her husband's funeral. He was a minister who was called home to glory following a heart attack. The widow decided to check her email expecting messages from relatives and friends. After reading the first message, she screamed and fainted.

The widow's son rushed into the room, found his mother on the floor, and saw the computer screen which read:
To: My Loving Wife

Subject: I've Arrived

Date: October 16, 2004

I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have computers here now and you are allowed to send emails to your loved ones. I've just arrived and have been checked in. I see that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you then! Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was.

P.S. Sure is freaking hot down here

trucker2000
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by trucker2000 » Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:18 pm

:rotfl: Oh my gosh. lol. rotfl.
You can teach an old dog new tricks. :D
Sometimes.
Forum Host

AnneB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by AnneB » Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:21 pm

:shock:
Check These Out: MYSThillarium Volume 1 and other Forumite trips!

LHawke
Tv Watcher
Tv Watcher

Post by LHawke » Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:41 pm

That poor woman!

<hiding a smile>

brian
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brian » Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:22 am

A lawyer went duck hunting in rural North Dakota. He shot and dropped a bird, but it fell into a farmer's field on the other side of a fence. As the lawyer climbed over the fence, an elderly farmer drove up on his tractor and asked him what he was doing. The lawyer responded, "I shot a duck and it fell in this field, and now I'm going to retrieve it."

The old farmer replied, "This is my property, and you are not coming over here."

The indignant lawyer said, "I'm one of the best trial attorneys in California and, if you don't let me get that duck, I'll sue you and take everything you own."

The old farmer smiled and said, "Apparently, you don't know how we settle disputes in North Dakota. We settle small disagreements like this with the North Dakota Three Kick Rule."

The lawyer asked, "What's that?"

The farmer replied, "Well, because the dispute occurs on my land, first I kick you three times and then you kick me three times and so on back and forth until someone gives up."

The attorney quickly thought about the proposed contest and decided that he could easily take the old codger. He agreed to abide by the local custom.

The old farmer slowly climbed down from the tractor and walked up to the attorney. His first kick planted the toe of his heavy steel-toed work boot into the lawyer's groin and dropped him to his knees. His second kick to the midriff sent the lawyer's last meal gushing from his mouth. The barrister was on all fours when the farmer's third kick to his rear end sent him face-first into a fresh cow pie.

The lawyer summoned every bit of his will and managed to get to his feet.

Wiping his face with the arm of his jacket, he said, "Okay, you old coot. Now it's my turn."

The old farmer smiled and said, "Naw, I give up. You can have the duck."

lswot
Tv Watcher
Tv Watcher

Post by lswot » Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:57 am

:lol: