Forum style/color

These are old posts that can be read, but not posted to anymore.

Do you like this color/style

Poll ended at Wed Oct 22, 2003 7:11 am

Yes. I like it
80%
No. I don't like it.
20%

Total votes: 5

trucker2000
Site Admin
Site Admin
Forum style/color

Post by trucker2000 » Sun Oct 12, 2003 7:11 am

I've been working on the original style of this forum, trying to simplify things, and clean up the code in one smooth stroke.
When finished, I would like to have just 2 skins. one like org_exiled (the default) and one like in the link below. I would like your input on how this new skin looks to you, and the style/layout.
This poll will run for 10 days. Please do not register in the test forum. You can see all there is to see.
Thankyou
trucker2000
Forum Host

http://www.trucker2000.net/forumtest/

Edit to add: You can post, just don't register.
Last edited by trucker2000 on Sun Feb 01, 2004 6:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
You can teach an old dog new tricks. :D
Sometimes.
Forum Host

lswot
Tv Watcher
Tv Watcher

Post by lswot » Sun Oct 12, 2003 10:50 am

For some reason after I 'voted' ....I can't read the time/date of the last post...nor does the 'new post' icon show?????? AND I got cut off and had to sign back in???? What did I do wrong. Maybe I should have voted NO!?
:beamup: lswot
eccl 2:13

"A Government big enough to give you every thing you want, is big enough to take away every thing you have."
......Thomas Jefferson......

trucker2000
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by trucker2000 » Sun Oct 12, 2003 10:54 am

lswot wrote:For some reason after I 'voted' ....I can't read the time/date of the last post...nor does the 'new post' icon show?????? AND I got cut off and had to sign back in???? What did I do wrong. Maybe I should have voted NO!?
That's odd. I will look into it. After you vote and click submit, it should give you the popup that asks you if you want to view your message or go back to the forum. If you click view message or just do nothing, it should take you back to your message. Now that you've voted, it should show you all the tallied votes.

edit to add I just checked. I don't find anything wrong. Well, eccept the color of some things aren't what they are supposed to be. :scratchhead:
Sometimes.
Forum Host

lswot
Tv Watcher
Tv Watcher

Post by lswot » Sun Oct 12, 2003 11:04 am

Well, there was a colored sticky.....so that seems ok. But the last column is still dark and barely readable. Maybe when I come back later today it will be ok. I dunno.....sometimes that seems to work. If that makes sense. :scratchhead:
:beamup: lswot
eccl 2:13

"A Government big enough to give you every thing you want, is big enough to take away every thing you have."
......Thomas Jefferson......

trucker2000
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by trucker2000 » Sun Oct 12, 2003 11:07 am

I'm going to have to look at the code. That very dark blue isn't in the color palette for this skin. I don't know where it came from, unless I goofed and put the wrong code in the folder. I will get it fixed. :oops:

edit to add Fixed.
Sometimes.
Forum Host