Kitty Pictures

This is for General chit chat and such.
If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, it goes here. Knock yerself out.

Xjmt
Tv Watcher
Tv Watcher

Post by Xjmt » Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:14 am

trucker2000 wrote:That happens all too often. People have lost their brains. :preach: :gunfire:
In some circumstances, such as this incident, I have to wonder if they ever had any. :flame:

Xjmt
Tv Watcher
Tv Watcher

Post by Xjmt » Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:57 am

Speaking of photography.... :scratchhead:

I just read that Microsoft and (I think) Cannon have agreen on MTP which is Media Transfer Protocol intended to make transfer between your digital camera and computer even easier. If I remember correctly the article said that newer MTP cameras were in the pipeline. I don't recall if any mention was made as to whether the old and the new formats will be on speaking terms for at least until the first MTP upgrade. :banghead:

See? Generations and speed again. My old camera isn't old yet and there's every possibilty it could be obsolete in a couple of years. And that considering cameras used to last generations.

So did phones. But today, "What? This phone doesn't take pictures? Time to throw it away and get a new one!" :banghead:

Xjmt
Tv Watcher
Tv Watcher

Post by Xjmt » Tue Oct 05, 2004 2:09 pm

Speaking of technology for some silly asp reason I haven't been able to u/l new photos to my YAHOO albums. But then again it always has taken me a couple of tries b-4 things go well. :crying: